FAE’s custom designed facility includes the latest technologies in high security storage. Our electronic entry system monitors and ensures the safety and security of your objects. Our 150,000 square foot facility is fully climate-controlled. We offer storage solutions for every client, including single item storage through private vaults for large-scale collections. Our dedicated staff will work with you to provide storage to fit your individual requirements and budget restrictions. We have oversize doors and open areas to accommodate large sculpture. FAE has the capacity to custom design and build office and work space adjacent to storage.
- Long term or temporary storage
- Custom built private vaults
- Climate and humidity control within museum accepted tolerances.
- Dectron heating and cooling systems
- Nortec humidity controls
- Purafil Clean Air filter systems
- Fire suppression and smoke alarms
- Cost-effective co-mingled storage
- Open storage areas for large-scale objects
- State of the art security system
- Storage equipment including custom racking systems
- Registration services and condition reporting for private collections
- Museum quality viewing areas available for half day, full day or long term rental
- Convenient downtown Boston location close to all major highways, the design center, new convention center and Logan airport
FAE’s state of the art facility is as impressive as it sounds. Please contact us for additional information or to schedule your private tour.